(Society of Furuta's Historical Science)
Here you can get some
information on what he is.
You can also access some of his research files which shows what
he is interested in his own historical viewpoint.
give support to him. having been publishing at one time of two
month Japanese language newsletter, Furuta-sigaku-kaihou for sixth
In 1997, Furuta-Sigaku-no-Kai(Society of Furuta's Historical Science),
start Home Page in Japan : title, Back to the Future; subtitle,
-the Revolution of Ancient History-
Enjoy this, and send me your opinion by e-mail.
- 1. OUTLOOK
- 2. BIOGRAPHY,BOOK&DOCUMENT
Now under construction)
- 3. REFERENCE DOCUMENT
Furuta Takehiko : historian,
was born in Fukushima Prefecture
in 1926. growth in Hiroshima Prefecture in 1944. studies
Tohoku University(A.B.,1948), which is majored in japanese philosophy
course. learn to Muraoka Tunetsugu(1884-1946)*1).
the Review "Shinran" Research in 1961.
the Review "Ancient History" Research in 1971,
getting out a "Yamataikoku wa Nakatta (There was no Yamatai
get in first Izumo Dynasty, Tohoku Dynasty, and Kyushu Dynasty
which was in existence before Yamato dynasty.
a Professor of Showa Pharmacological University in 1984-1996.
now lives in Kyoto to Research.
return to Home Page
Now under construction)
- Born in Fukushima Prefecture.
1927-1944 Growth in Hiroshima Prefecture.
- studies Tohoku University's
Literature Department, which he is majored in japanese philosophy
course. learn to Muraoka Tunetsugu(1884-1946).
he had to read Kant, Hegel, Marx, and August Boeckh in
German and even tried to Socrates, Platon, Aristoteles, and Herodotus
- a teacher of Matumoto Fukasi Senior
High School on Nagano Prefecture.
- a teacher of Minato Senior High
School on Hyogo Prefecture.
- a teacher of kyoto Rakuyo Senior
High School on Kyoto Prefecture.
- The Review of "Shinran"*2) Research.
- Discussion to Akamatu Toshihide*3) about Shinran
Rennyo's Manuscript of Tanisho -- A Textual Criticism
Vol.LXXV March,1966 No.3 Notes and Suggestions SHIGAKU-ZASSHI
- The Country of Yama-(w)i
Vol.LXXVIII Sep.1969 No.9 Notes and Suggestions SHIGAKU-ZASSHI
- A Criticism on the Theory of Falsification of the Tombstone of King Kwang Kae-to
Vol.LXXXII Aug.1973 No.8 Articles SHIGAKU-ZASSHI
- "Shinrann Sisou( a Shinran-minded
(Fuzanbou,Kyoto,1975; also Akashi-shoten,1996)
- the Review "Ancient History"
- "Yamataikoku wa Nakatta (There
was no Yamatai State)"
(Asahi Shinbunsha, Tokyo, 1971; also in the Kadokawa-Bunko Series)
- "Ushinawareta Kyushu Ouchou
(The Lost Kyushu Dynasty) "
(Asahi Shinbunsha; also in the Kadokawa-Bunko Series)
- "Nusumareta Shinwa (The Stolen
(Asahi Shinbunsha, Tokyo, 1975; also in the Kadokawa-Bunko Series)
- "Yamaitikoku eno Douhyo (A
Guide of Yamaiti State)"
(1978; in the Kadokawa-Bunko Series)
- "Kokoni Kodai-Ocyou ariki
(Here is a Ancent Dyasty in kyusyu)"
(Asahi Shinbunsha, Tokyo, 1975)
- "Kanto ni Daiou ari (There
was a Great King in Kanto)"
( Souseiki,Tokyo,1979; also Shinsensha, Tokyo, 1987)
- Discussion to Lee Chi-hui about
stone monument of Kwanggaet'o Wan,Koguryo king.
- On the Appearance of Pluralistic Views of Ancient Japanese History
: Method of Research into 'Yamaichi-koku' and their Applications
Vol.LCI Jul.1982 No.7 Research Notes SHIGAKU-ZASSHI
- "Yomigaeru Kyusyu Outyou (Thought
back on Kyusyu Dynasty)"
(kadokawa syoten, Tokyo, 1984)
- "Kodai wa Kagayaite ita 1,
2, 3 (Ancient Japan was a bright period Volume1, 2, 3)"
(Asahi Shinbunsha, Tokyo, 1984; also in the Asahi-Bunko Series)
- a Professor of Showa Pharmacological
- "Kodai Shinshi (New History
of Ancient Japan) "
(Shinsensha, Tokyo, 1991 )
- "Yamataikoku Tettei Ronsou
1,2,3 ( Complate Discussion to Yamatai State Volume1, 2, 3 )"
(Shinsensha, Tokyo, 1992 )
- "Subete no Nihon Kokumin ni
Sasagu(AN ODE TO STUDENTS OF HISTORY)"
(Shinsensha, Tokyo, 1992 )
- New Report on the "Discovery"
of the New Continent in the Pre-Columbus Period
--Dedicated to the glorious memory of Mr. Evans and Mrs. Meggers--
(Bulletin Showa college of Pharmaceutical Since No.26,1992)
- Recognition of Human Beings
(Originally Written on December 31, 1995)
- THE SELF-EVIDENT TRUTH OF THE JOMON
-Logic of Comparison between Japan and Britain-
(BULLETIN SHOWA COLLEGE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENSES Vo1.30,1996)
- (1) Researches (Measument &
Experiment) For The Giant Stones Around Ashizuri Cape.
(2) Final Summary of Research (Measument & Experiment) on
Huge Stones in the Periphery of Cape of Ashizuri.
(Tosashimizu City Board of Education,Kochi,1995)
- "Umi no Kodaishi (Ancient
History of Sea) "
- Be Fated God --in for the place where the history leads it to
- FUNDAMENTALISM OF JAPAN
-KYUSHU DYNASTY PRECEDING KINK EMPEROR-
- (October 5, 2001)
- died on 14 October 2015 at the age of 89 in Kyoto-fu.
- *1) Muraoka Tunetsugu(1884-1946),historian;thinker
- THE CAMBRIDGE HISTORY OF JAPAN ,VOLUME1, ANCIENT JAPAN, Edited
by DELMER M.BROWN
TOWARD A HOLISTIC APPROACH,Vitalism, P9
- Nihon shisoushi kenkyu Tokyo:Iwanami shoten,1939.
Studies in Shinto through.Trains Delmer M.Brown and James T.Araki.Tokyo:
Ministry of Education,1964.
- *2)Shinran(1173-1262),thirteen-century Buddhist
- THE CAMBRIDGE HISTORY OF JAPAN,
VOLUME 3, MEDIEVAL JAPAN,Edited by KOZO YAMAMURA,
CHAPTER 12,BUDDHISM IN THE KAMAKURA PERIOD,
THE ORIGINATORS OF KAMAKURA BUDDHISM, Hounen and Shinran,P546
- *3)Akamatu Toshihide
- Shinran Tokyo:Yoshikawa koubunkan,1961.
- the Fall/1991
- GOLD SEAL AND KYUSHU
UNSOLVED MYSTERIES OF ANCIENT JAPAN
Department of Physics,Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan
Proceedings of the International Symposium on Slow Dynamics
in Condensed Matter, Fukuoka, November 4-8, 1991 (American Institute
of Physics, New York, 1992), p.583-594.
Reprinted in Shimin no Kodai, No.14 (Sinsensha, Tokyo, 1992)
by permission of American Institute of Physics.
This is a manuscript of an after-dinner talk (30 min.)
in the banquet of the above international symposium on physics.
Brief introduction of Furuta's new theory on the history of ancient
Japan was given, specially in the connection of Fukuoka, the
- the Fall/1995
- Transpacific Voyages
from Japan to America
Betty J. Meggers
Washinton DC, USA
Report on Visit to Japan
Sponsored by the Jhon Manjiro-Whitfield Commmemorative
Center for International Exchanges,East Historical Society ,and
Jomon Culture Reserch Group
25 October to November 4 1995
to Home Page
To Japanese Document
I look forward to hearing from you, please send E-mail to here.
Created by" Yukio Yokota"
Copyrighted by"Takehiko. Furuta"